Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pay It Forward... RAK WINNERS!

Well.. i may be an hour late, though better than never.. right!? ~L~

The lucky winners were pulled out of a tin on my desk by my Man....
They are as follows...

Madonna Dunn
Estavalia
Wendy

Congratulations girls.

I'll be in contact in the next few days for your mail address.
When you have recieved your RAK from me, then you need to put the same RAK on your blog!

:)

PS: If you have any really hated colours, could you please drop me a note here and let me know ASAP?
thank

4 comments:

Wendy said...

YAY for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you, Very Talented Scrapping Angel!!! So excited to see my name up there! Woo-hoo! My poor postie is going to take an AVO out on me!

MadonnaDunn said...

Yay for me too!!! I'm very excited & from what i've seen by lurking on your blog i'm sure whatever it is will be Divine!!

Estivalia said...

weee, another yay for me! :D I love your workd and I'm looking forward for the surprise <3 <3 (I'll start thinking what can *I* do for my PIF project :p)

Thanks!! (btw, my e-mail address is estivalia.correa[@]gmail.com -no brackets, that's juts to avoid spam)

Anonymous said...

Im so excited that i have three excited ladies!!!